Looking to increase your business? Let a top Copywriter help you.
What do you do when you receive an unsolicited letter (OK, ‘junk mail’, if you like)? Do you read it all the way through, then do exactly as the writer asks? Or do you usually ‘file’ those letters in the little container by the side of your desk?
Now turn and face the other way. Think about the letters that you send out and consider how successful they really are. If your expectations are based on so-called ‘industry averages’, your mailings are destined for expensive failure. We can help you to change that.
In a single day you can discover the little-known secrets of successful direct mail, from top Copywriter, Phillip Khan-Panni (formerly Senior Copywriter at Reader’s Digest). You will also learn how to avoid the errors that can cost your company its reputation as well as its money.
Just imagine being able to send out a mailing and receive orders in return, instead of just silence! Imagine writing letters that make friends and appointments, that get sales and referrals.
In a one-day Seminar we will provide you with a simple, easy-to-apply guide to crafting your own sales letters. It will explain what works and why.
- All Managers and Directors
- Business owners
- Sales professionals
- Advertising/PR executives
- Charity leaders
- New business developers
- Anyone who needs to ask for anything in writing
This one-day seminar is designed to enable delegates to:
- Take the hard work out of drafting letters for new business
- Understand the process of persuasion in print
- Increase the chances of success with their mailings
- Avoid the embarrassing errors that many business letters make
- Make their business letters worth reading
- Greatly improve their response rates
- Write business letters that enhance their company’s reputation
- Distinguish between terms that turn people off and words that work
Please call or email us for details of any course, and for our fees. All our courses can be in-house or open, and online training modules will shortly be available. They will give you access to our training in a low-cost and convenient way.
enquiries: 0845 1659240 (+44 (0)845 1659240)
alternative: 07768 696254 (+44 (0)7768 696254)
email: email@example.com blog: pkpcommunicators.com/blog/
For a dynamic motivational speaker, go to: www.phillipkhan-panni.com